New Maggie’s centre at the Royal Free Hospital
Maggie’s is working with the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust to build a new cancer support centre within the grounds of the Royal Free Hospital. Planning Permission was granted by Camden Council in January 2021 for this exciting project, which will enable Maggie’s to provide their unique support to those living with cancer in north London.
The planning permission for the new Maggie’s centre requires the submission of a draft Construction Management Plan (CMP), which is to help the developers – Sir Robert McAlpine – to minimise the impacts of all construction activity. The CMP and its appendices can be viewed and downloaded from this website using the links below. You are invited to review the draft CMP and can submit comments through our online feedback form.
The CMP is due to be submitted to Camden Council for consideration in March 2021. The CMP is intended to be a live document whereby different stages will be completed and submitted for application as the development progresses.
Find out more about Maggie’s maggiescentres.org.
- CMP comment sheet Royal Free Hospital Pond Street
- CMP Maggies RFL Oct 2021
- CMR Addendum for Land at Southern Car Park Royal Free Hospital
- CMP - Maggies RFH Spring-Summer 2021
- Appendix 1 - Site set up proposal
- Appendix 2 - Swept path analysis
- Appendix 3 - GPR survey results
- Appendix 4 - External Services
- Appendix 5 - In ground drainage - proposed
- Appendix 6 - Background noise and vibration report
- Appendix 7 - Noise modelling
- Appendix 8 - CMP consultation